Your Hometown Realtor
My passion is people; My profession is real estate.
As a Lighthouse Realty agent, I bring over 11 years' experience when representing buyers and sellers on a day-to-day basis. I take immense pride in my job, helping my clients realize their dreams of home ownership. Moreover, I understand the many emotions involved when selling a home; be it relocating, moving up, downsizing, foreclosure and many more. I take my fiduciary duties seriously and will always put you, the client, first.
As a Broker Associate and a member of the National Association of REALTORS, I stay informed and up-to-date on the real estate industry and important changes that affect my buyers and sellers.
As an Accredited Buyers Representative, I have been trained to be the buyers' voice, committed to providing "outstanding service for real estate buyers."
I specialize in 1st time home buyers, moving them smoothly through the complex steps of buying a home from beginning to end and feeling confident each step of the way.
As an active member of my local Chamber of Commerce and church community, I enjoy volunteering and organizing events that support our active military and our veterans. I also enjoy working compassionately with seniors and their families as they prepare and make important, necessary decisions for their next phase in life.
My long-term experience with farm & ranch, residential, and lake property allows me to effectively serve a wide variety of clients.
- Licensed Realtor since 2009- #0596564
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Greater Tyler Association of Realtors (GTAR)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR®)
- Ministering Our Military (M.O.M.), 2015-Present
- Mount Pleasant Chamber of Commerce, Chamber Ambassador,
- Member 2015-Present
- Chamber Ambassador 2019-Present
- Mount Vernon Music
- Member, 2016-Present
- Gala Committee, 2019
- Mount Pleasant Lions Club - Local Chapter of Lions Club International
- Membership Chair Person 2019-Present
- Christian Home Educators of the Mount Pleasant Area (CHEMPA), 19 year member, multi-year board member